Should I have a Power of Attorney?
Having a detailed, comprehensive power of attorney (POA) ensures your preferences are honored should you become incapacitated and unable to handle your own affairs. A POA can also protect against costly court proceedings.
About IKOR’s Power of Attorney Services:
- Our POA services provide peace of mind, knowing you are protected should you lose the ability to make your own decisions.
- Our professional assessments capture your preferences and wishes, ensuring they are honored should you become incapacitated.
- We perform regular check-ins to capture any changes and updates your information accordingly.
- As independent professionals, we will make decisions in line with your wishes, minimizing family conflict.
- We ensure your healthcare providers and financial institutions have copies of your POA. We will fill out any additional required forms those institutions require.
Services vary by location. Please contact your local IKOR office for more information. Each IKOR office is independently owned and operated.